Street Art in Parigi
A Passggiata in a non-molto conosciuto dai turisti ma molto popolare tra gli appassionati di Street Art has possono ammirare various opere monumentali di artisti di Street Art di fama world.
** Guida madrelingua italiana **
*** riduzione dal 4o adulto ***
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Guida in Italiano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fresque COP 21-2, 60 rue Jeanne D Arc, 75013 Paris France
Your guide is waiting for you at the agreed rendez-vous point. After the presentations, we leave on foot in this district to discover the many great works of street art in Paris, performed by the greatest international artists, including COP21 Franck Shepard Fairey (Alias Obey). This private tour ensures the full attention of your guide who will be native Italian. You can explore at your own pace.
Stop At: 17th Arr. - Gobelins, 17th Arr. - Gobelins, Paris, Ile-de-France
Several street art frescoes by artists from all over the world
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Campo-Formio, 75013 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Option to pick you up at your hotel, or elsewhere (extra service, transportation tickets are not included)
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Bibliothèque François Mitterrand, Rue du Chevaleret, 75013 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.