Street Art Bike Tour
Discover the fantastic Street Art of Barcelona with your private guide. Discover murals in the Poblenou district, admire stencils in El Raval and visit an art gallery in the Gothic quarter. Barcelona has been a key player in the Street art scene for years. With inspiring artists, an allowing political policy and a couple of great galleries, this town is a dream for street art lovers. Your tour guide knows exactly where to take you. Before the tour starts, you meet up with your private guide in the bike shop El Ciclo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
precious pieces of street art with galleries
Pass By: Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, Plaça dels Àngels, 1, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
multi cultural neighborhood filled with creative souls
Pass By: El Poblenou, Barcelona Spain
Departure Point :El Ciclo - Bicicletas de segunda mano, Carrer Nou de Sant Francesc, 17, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.