Streaty - Street Food Tour of Florence
Most of tourists spend their time having bites at the touristy market of San Lorenzo. We take travelers to the real Florentine food market of Sant'Ambrogio, where locals have their daily shopping and fill up their belly with some tasty and sometimes challenging bites!
Your guide will explain you seasonal recipes and give you insights on locals' daily life.
You will have the chance to try foods not available in restaurants and often not even mentioned in guidebooks. We offer whatever is local, seasonal and traditional. no tourist traps of any kind!
All guides are local. They present their own city from locals' perspective without filters of any kind.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - street food samples (replaces a meal)
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 glass of wine
- Licensed guide's service
What's excluded :
- whatever is not mentioned in the "inclusions"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio, Piazza Lorenzo Ghiberti, 50122, Florence Italy
explore the market and have tasty bites of daily street foods
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Piazza Santa Croce, Piazza di Santa Croce 16 Piazza di Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
learn about traditional Calcio Fiorentino
Stop At: Fontana del Porcellino, Via Val di Lamona Piazza del Mercato Nuovo, 50122, Florence Italy
another tasty stop at the leather market
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ponte Santa Trinita, Florence Italy
exceptional view of the Ponte Vecchio
Departure Point :Church of Saint Ambrose, Via Giosuè Carducci, 1, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Piazza della Passera, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with limited walking and standing capacity
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for vegetarians and pescatarians
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have reduced the maximum number of participants in group tours (now 8). We have reduced the chances of contacts among the members of the group. We ensure the respect of safe distancing among the members of the group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.