Strasbourg Christmas Market Small Group Walking Tour
Your guide will be waiting for your small group at the Agence One City Tours, 5 petite rue du Vieux Marché aux Vins and will take you to the famous Christmas market for your 90-minute walking tour. The market takes place at the foot of the Cathedral, a masterpiece of Gothic Art. Since 1992, as the Capital of Christmas, the city celebrates Christmas with magic and traditions of ancient times.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local friendly guide
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Food /drinks
- Visit inside the Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre Dame de Strasbourg, Place de la Cathedrale, 67000, Strasbourg France
Created in 1570, the « Christkindelsmärik », or Market of the Infant Jesus, is the oldest Christmas market in Europe. Each year, in November, the city becomes the Capital of Christmas. For a month, 2 million visitors come to walk around the Christmas market
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Christmas Market (Christkindelsmarik), Place Broglie Cathedral Square, Strasbourg France
visit one of the most famous cathedral of France.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Place Kleber, 67000, Strasbourg France
enjoy the famous flashing lights of the Great Christmas Tree in Place Kléber, and discover Alsatian culture. You can taste culinary specialties (hot wine, pretzels, sauerkraut, kugelhopf…) and get your holiday shopping done with typical souvenirs such as religious statues, handmade toys, tablecloths, napkins, Christmas tree decorations, jewelry, etc.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :19 Place Broglie, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.