Strapless Kitesurf Lessons in Tulum
Strapless kitesurfing combines the best of two worlds, surfing, and kitesurfing. This 3 hours course is for Advanced riders who can kite with a twin-tip comfortably in both directions.
Mauricio is an experienced and passionate wave rider. 100% committed to helping you use a surfboard in harmony with your kite. He was a surfer for many years before he grabbed a kite.
We use the Latest Bluetooth Radio Helmets Technology (BBTalkin).
We are Trip Advisor #1 Kite & SUP School in Tulum for the last 7 years.
Join our list of satisfied clients!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bathrooms, showers and Wi-fi
- Iko certified instructor
- Kiteboarding gear
- Use of Paddleboarding boards
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
YOU WILL LEARN:
How to do waterstart on a surfboard.
Master the body, board, and kite positions to get the real surf feeling.
Board movements to get your surf to the next level (toeside jibe, jibe, tack)
First jumps and tricks (pop, pop with a grab, backroll, 180 transitions, etc.)
• Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf & Paddlesurf, Ahau Tulum Hotel Carretera Tulum - Boca Paila Km. 7,5, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Departure Point :Ahau Tulum, Carr. Tulum a Boca Paila Km. 7.5 Zona Costera, Tulum Beach, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- This is a one-on-one activity (1 instructor and 1 customer), keeping social distance, and being in the saltwater.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.