Strangford Lough Scenic Drive
Escape from the hustle and bustle of tourist traps with our Strangford Lough scenic tour. Showing off some of the most beautiful sights in Northern Ireland, this truly relaxing experience takes in the scenery hidden away just south of Belfast, allowing you to sit back and enjoy nature at its best. You will be collected from and dropped off at your requested locations.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Mobile WiFi
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mount Stewart
- Entry/Admission - Castle Ward
- Entry/Admission - Scrabo Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Stewart, Portaferry Road, Newtownards BT22 2AD Northern Ireland
Mount Stewart, located on the shores of Strangford Lough in County Down, is Northern Ireland’s much loved family home, this 19th- century house has been significantly transformed, making it a must-see attraction on the island of Ireland.
Voted as one of the top ten gardens in the world, Mount Stewart reflects a rich tapestry of design and planting artistry bearing the hallmark of its creator. Edith, Lady Londonderry’s passion for bold planting schemes coupled with the mild climate of Strangford Lough allows rare and tender plants from across the globe to thrive in this celebrated garden. Each of the formal gardens exudes a distinct character and appeal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Portaferry, Portaferry, County Down, Northern Ireland
Portaferry is a small town in County Down, Northern Ireland, at the southern end of the Ards Peninsula, near the Narrows at the entrance to Strangford Lough. It hosts its own small Marina, the Portaferry Marina. The Portaferry - Strangford Ferry service operates daily at 15-minute intervals (8am to 11pm) between the villages of Portaferry and Strangford
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castle Ward, Castleward House Castleward Estate Strangford, Downpatrick BT30 7LS Northern Ireland
See the Gothic and Classic collide at Castle Ward, an eccentric 18th century mansion and estate looking out over the tranquil waters of Strangford Lough in County Down.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Scrabo Tower, 203A Scrabo Road, Newtownards BT23 4SJ Northern Ireland
At the top of Scrabo Hill, overlooking Strangford Lough and the whole of North Down, is Scrabo Tower. The tower, which was built in 1857, is one of Northern Ireland’s best known landmarks and the views from the top are spectacular.
Universal Pictures filmed several scenes of the new Dracula Untold film at Scrabo Country Park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Belfast City Hall, Donegall Square N, Belfast BT1 5GS, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect and drop off clients at location they choose, be that, Cruise Ship Terminal , Airport, (all Ireland) or any hotel they care to stay in, (surcharge applies of outside Belfast city centre)Airports
- Belfast Intl Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Belfast City Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Dublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Adhering to local Covid -19 recomendations our vehicles are regularly sanitized and face masks, gloves and hand sanitizer are available on request of clients at all times. Social distancing is adhered to as best as can practically be considering vehicle size.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.