Stradbroke Island Adventure Cruise And Tour Departing Brisbane City
River to Bay is your passport to explore, linking the city of Brisbane to the natural wonders of Moreton Bay and Islands. A fleet of fast tour boats is designed to whisk you away to the bay in safety and comfort.
Engaging cultural guides will share the stories of the Brisbane and Moreton Bay region from the dreamtime to the present.
The River to Bay focus is on exploring – with guided walks, swimming and snorkelling, free beach time, cultural and heritage experiences, and of course wildlife encounters. No need for transfers, tours are action packed unforgettable Aussie experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Epic island beach burger
- Bus transport on island
- Guided tour - Gorge Walk
- Guided tour - Brown Lake
- Adventure Scenic Coastal Cruise
- Beach Time
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Available for purchase on boat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Cruise along the scenic Brisbane River and hear the stories of our city and its past.
Pass By: St Helena Island National Park, Queensland 4178 Australia
Historic ruins, see endangered shorebirds and spot red wallabies
Stop At: North Stradbroke Island, North Stradbroke Island, Redland City, Brisbane Region, Queensland
See koalas and kangaroos, turtles dolphins and rays in the wild. Visit lookouts and special places with your guide Shakas Adventure Tours. Enjoy free beach time and swimming, plus a burger lunch!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :CityCycle Station No. 6, Alice St / Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Departure Time :8:10 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.