St.Petersburg in miniature Museum Private Tour and Romanof Family Story
Discover Saint-Petersburg taking the tour of the most famous sights of the Northern Capital of Russia. Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, which is the oldest structure in Saint-Petersburg. The Peter and Paul Cathedral located inside the fortress is served as a burial-place for Russian emperors for almost two centuries. If you don't want to spend too much time on sightseeing or want to make sure you haven't forgotten anything important you will be able to check Aleksandrovsky Park and Mini Saint Petersburg out on the way to Peter-and-Paul fortress. Then, go to an authentic Russian restaurant to devour a 3-course traditional Russian lunch.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tours of the Peter and Paul Fortress and Peter and Paul Cathedral with the entrance fees
- Guided tours of Aleksandrovsky Park and Mini Saint Petersburg exposition
- Professional English speaking local guide (other languages upon request)
- Small-group tour to ensure a more personalized experience
- 3-course traditional dinner
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mini-City, Aleksandrovskiy Park, 5B, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
In the city's ongoing efforts to enliven their parks and make them pretty, happy, family-friendly places to spend the day, they've added replicas of many of St. Petersburg landmarks including the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Hermitage, the Church on the Spilled Blood and more to the massive park outside of Gorkovskaya metro station and Peter and Paul Fortress. The park already boasts some of the neatest landscaping in the city, lots of shaded areas and well-maintained footpaths, plus the Leningrad zoo and planetarium. Perfect for a romantic stroll or a place to let the little ones run some energy off.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
As the major highlight of this tour you will visit Peter and Paul Fortress and Peter and Paul Cathedral.
The citadel built to defend the city from sea attacks was never actually used this way. However, Russian Tsars and later Bolsheviks found it handy to keep their political rivals out of the way there.
Today, the Fortress serves as an imperial tomb. The last resting place of every Russian ruler starting from Peter the Great to Alexander III is at the base of its elegant spire. In 1998 the remains of Nicholas II and his family were also moved here to join the remains of their royal ancestors. This area of the Fortress is a somber place of reverence and memory for the many history and world changing events that these rulers initiated.
Next, walk with your guide to a nearby located traditional Russian restaurant, famous for the best traditions of national cuisine, the highest quality of serving, tasty food and delightful atmosphere. Enjoy a 3-course lunch with traditional Russian cuisine meals and a traditional Russian soft drink.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gor'kovskaya, St Petersburg, Russia, 197101
Return Detail :Khutor, Vvedenskaya Ulitsa, 17, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.