Stories and Secrets of the French Revolution: 3-Hour Walking Tour
Murder, mayhem, and Marie Antoinette—dive into to the heart of the French Revolution by visiting rarely seen sites that transport you to Paris’ most tumultuous days. Keep track of the remaining steps and feel the revolutionary pressence while you see some last remaining traces of the era that changed the world's history! Learn about a bloodthirsty cast of characters while exploring the streets and cafés where they plotted the destruction of the nobility. Unearth hidden areas like the alley where the guillotine was invented and the location of an infamous assassination.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking expert guide
- A coffee break in an authentic French caf
- Small-group tour (no more than 10 participants)
- Entry/Admission - Le Procope
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saint-Sulpice, 2 rue Palatine, 75006 Paris France
Streets where the bustling heart of the Revolution happenned...
Stop At: Fontaine Saint-Sulpice, 76 rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris France
Glorious Saint-Sulpice Church to learn how this whole revolution thing got started.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Le Procope, 13 Rue de l'Ancienne Comédie, 75006 Paris, France
You’ll see where key players like Danton, Marat, Desmoulins and Robespierre plotted and planned the bloody destruction of the monarchy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Odeon, Theatre de L'Europe, 1 Place de l Odeon 6th, 75006 Paris France
The intrigue continues as you learn how deceit and distrust would lead longtime friends to assassinate each other in the name of self-preservation…
Departure Point :Saint-Sulpice, 75006 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :40 Rue de Vaugirard, 75006 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible, however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited that may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.