The traveler will meet a guide on time , we provide the professional skilled guide who will take care to all needs of tour and we are kind and well understandble to any exuse .
per adult from
3 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Slave Market/Anglican Cathedral, Mkunazini Road, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
They will truly see the most interesting places like : old fort , old slave market, house of wonder, forodhani garden , hamamni barth and the carved zanzibar doors .
Departure Point :1: Forodhani, Zanzibar, Tanzania
2: House of Wonders (Beit Al Ajaib), Sokoku St, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/2/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 07:30 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.