Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub Lunch in Lacock
Explore the beautiful scenery of the English countryside on this full-day tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath. Head to Windsor, home of the British Royal Family famous for Windsor Castle. Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you there. Continue onward to the 5,000-year-old prehistoric site of Stonehenge with a guide, and ponder over its use in centuries past. Visit the charming English village of Lacock for a traditional pub lunch, and finally, enjoy a coach tour of Georgian city of Bath as well as a short walking tour.
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Visit Stonehenge, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Entry to Windsor Castle (if Windsor option is selected)
- Panoramic tour of Georgian city of Bath
- 1 course pub lunch in 14th century classic country pub
- Services of Professional guide and transport by air-conditioned coach including Wi-Fi
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Premium Tours - London Tours
- Entry/Admission - The George Inn
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Entry to Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Stop by Bath Abbey, a place of worship at this site for over 1,200 years
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Drive past Historic, shop-lined bridge spanning the River Avon.
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Visit Roman Baths Museum (at your own expense).
The Roman Baths were built nearly 2,000 years ago. Built on Britain's only natural hot water spring lies the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Royal Crescent, Royal Cresent, Bath BA1 1EE England
Drive through The Royal Crescent, a row of 30 terraced houses laid out in a sweeping crescent in Bath. This is among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture in UK.
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Enjoy the most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. The wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle was held in May 2018 in St. George's Chapel here. Your ticket includes entry to Windsor Castle and St. George's Chapel (if entry option selected).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: St. George's Chapel, Castle Hill, Windsor England
The Beautiful church which in May 2018 saw the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Your ticket includes entry to Windsor Castle and St. George's Chapel (if entry option selected).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Premium Tours - London Tours, 2A Brackley Road, London W4 2HN England
Tour operated by Premium Tours
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The George Inn, 4 West St, Lacock, Chippenham SN15 2LH, UK
Enjoy a traditional pub meal at this 14th century pub
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London SW1W 9RH, UK
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Gloucester Road Station, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The State Apartments at Windsor Castle are occasionally closed; on such occasions, your tour may visit the castle precincts, St George's Chapel (except on Sundays) or Queen Mary's Dolls' House instead
- Lunch will be taken late in the afternoon (around 3pm).
- The order of the visit may change and lunch may be replaced by supper.
- Please note Windsor Castle is closed on 26th December 2020 however our tour includes a comprehensive walking tour of the historic town of Windsor with the best views of the castle. The tour departs at 8:10am (Boarding starts 8am) on this day.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Audio guides at Stonehenge are not available to hire due to current restrictions therefore customers are advised to download the official ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ app prior to the visit.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.