Stonehenge Half Day Tour with Entry and Extra Time
Visit Stonehenge without a guide and explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site at your own pace on the London to Stonehenge Independent Trip. If you are looking for great value for money and a hassle-free afternoon to see one of the world’s biggest attractions on your own, simply collect your Stonehenge tickets with the complimentary audio-guide, and get exploring!
per adult from
What's included :
- Superior Coach incl. Wifi & USB charging on board
- Entry to Stonehenge with free audio Guide in other Languages
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop off
- Hotel pick-up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Travel back over 5,000 years time to prehistoric Britain and explore the ancient ruins of the world's preeminent Neolithic monument. Enjoy 2.5 hours to explore the site at your own pace as you step inside the reconstructed Neolithic houses, furnished with replica axes, pottery and other functional items. Inside the world-class visitor exhibition centre, come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and discover over 250 archaeological objects on display, including jewellery and even human remains.
Admire the impressive megaliths of the ancient Stone Circle, some of which stand over 9 metres (30 feet) tall and weigh more than 25 tons. Along the landscape of the Salisbury Plain, you'll see hundreds of barrows that stretch as far as the eye can see. Find out why these barrows exist, and answer other important questions along the way such as 'who made Stonehenge' and 'how was Stonehenge built'.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Westminster, London SW1V 1BS, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that this is not an escorted tour so there will be no guide on board the coach.
- Tour Starts: 9.30am (Please arrive by 9.15 am)
- 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, SW1V 1BS (Please arrive a 15 minutes before)
- Tour Finishes: approx 3.30pm Victoria Train Station
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please noet: 1st January 2020 Dep : Tour Starts at 11am Evan Evans Office (boarding commences 10.30am)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited vehicle capacity empty seats left next to single travellers & odd numbered groups / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.