Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from London with Stonehenge Entrance
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Stonehenge
- Enjoy free time to explore the City of Bath
- Upgrade your day trip to include a visit to the Roman Baths
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
After our London pickups, we will drive to Stonehenge where you will have almost 2 hours to explore this UNESCO World Heritage site.
The tour manager will provide you with a live commentary while on the way to the site and you will have access to audio guides in multiple languages at the site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
After your visit to Stonehenge, the coach will drive you to the city of Bath, where you will have time to explore the city.
If you would like to book tickets to the Roman Baths, then we advise you to do this in advance directly with the attraction as they have limited capacity (COVID-19 update).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Earl's Court Station (Stop C), Earl's Court, London SW5 9TB, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note: details and location order are subject to changes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Coaches & minibuses are disinfected with an industrial fogger. Drivers and tour guides wear masks & gloves. Travellers are required to bring their own face coverings/masks in line with UK government guidance for public transportation. We are blocking off some seats to allow for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.