Stone Town Tour
This atmospheric and mystical town is the cultural and historical heart of Zanzibar. This is a half a day trip where you can visit a historical street constructed from coral stone during the 19th and 20th centuries. It was declared a World Heritage Site in 2000. Stone Town is a very lively place where you’ll find a combination of Arabic, African, Indian and European cultures living happily together. As you walk through the labyrinth of streets too narrow for cars to pass, you can see mosques, churches and temples side to side.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Bottled water during tour
- All Entrances Fees
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Transport waiting charge
What's excluded :
- Medical Insurance if needed
- Local & International Flights
- Airport Taxes
- Expenses of a personal Nature
- This explainable guided tour of Zanzibar's ancient city of Stone Town is providing you with the great living evidence of a rich cultural heritage, where Persian, Indian, Arab and European influences are mixed with local African tradition and culture. It gives you the very exclusive opportunity to explore the beauty of the Historical buildings with various architectural designs, carved wooden doors shaded by balconies, loggias and verandas shining the unique World Heritage Site of Stone Town.
The half day Stone Town Tour includes the visit to the Former Slave Market Site, Darajani Town Market, Zanzibar Coffee House, Sultan's Palace, The Old Arab Fort, House of Wonders and much more worth visiting. Additionally, have a fabulous opportunity to do shopping in souvenirs and small bazars that give you the chance to bargain for good prices with help from our highly qualified Tour Guides.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 7 - 75 minutes prior to this time and the location of the hotel, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.Airports
- Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Ferry Tickets, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.