Stone Town City Tour
Explore Stone Town, the atmospheric cultural and historical heart of Zanzibar City, on this 3-hour walking tour with a guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Bottled water during tour
- All Entrances Fees, All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Medical Insurance if needed
- Airport Taxes
- Expenses of a personal Nature
- Stone town tour in Zanzibar is an outstanding private guided walking tour, we can arrange the pickup from your hotel and return, it takes 3 hours walking tour whereby tourists will get the opportunity to discover the historical sites and who are Zanzibar island people together with their daily activities. The tour can either commences at the house of wonders or near Darajani City Market. and covers all the historical areas and monuments. With your guide will be taken to the house of wonders (Beit-el-ajaab) which is nowadays known as the National Museum of Zanzibar (rebuilt 1883), the Arab Fort which is also known as old fort, while you are passing along through bazaar streets you will go ahead towards the Freddie Mercury house, old slave market, various curio ships including the memories of Zanzibar, fruit market, spice market, etc. Without forgetting the Zanzibar carved doors which are the ones that decorate the stone town.
This City tour is one of the hottest day tours on Zanzibar island, it is the only opportunity to discover the history and dilapidated buildings, cosmopolitan people and shopping. Most of the curio shops are based in stone town whereby gifts and souvenirs are found, doing the stone town/ city tour is the only change to buy for your loved ones, things like art-works, Zanzibar chests, spice and sculptors and are awaiting for you. it is very to common for the tourists to bargain to almost half price. big shops have a price-mount while for the small and not much-fashioned curio shops stand with less expensive items, crystal jewelry, and sparkling elections are found in big shops including the memories of Zanzibar. After the disgusting and humiliation business (slave trade) abolished in 1873, this slavery compound was changed to religious and social welfare premises, school, hospital, and church were built. And for the lucky slaves on that date were the freed.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 7 - 75 minutes prior to this time and the location of the hotel, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. Times are subject to change due to local trafficconditions.Airports
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Ferry Tickets, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.