Stone Town and Spice Farm Private Tour in Zanzibar
This is a unique private tour in Zanzibar, where you will start exploring the Stone Town the Oldest City in East Africa and learn all the history of the town and after you will visit the Spice Farm where you will experience another side of Zanzibar aside of beautiful beaches.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Fresh Fruits Snacks
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Government Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tangawizi Spice Farm
What's excluded :
- Anglican Cathedral Admission fee (5$ pp)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stone Town, Stone Town, Zanzibar City, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
Stone Town is one of the oldest cities in East Africa with a lot of histories from Europeans, Arabs, Indians, and others.
During this tour, you will visit and explore all landmarks in Stone Town including the Old Fort, House of Wonders (National Museum), Sultan Palace, Anglican Cathedral, Darajani Market, Slave chambers, Hamamni Baths, and much more
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tangawizi Spice Farm, Kianga - Dole Near Dole Mosque, Stone Town, Zanzibar City 5301101 Tanzania
Zanzibar is also known as Spice Island, because of having a lot of spices.
During the Spice farm tour, you will be able to see and learn about various spices and plantations available in Zanzibar like clove, nutmeg, cardamom, turmeric, cinnamon, chili, black pepper, Vanilla, cocoa, etc.
Also, you will enjoy fresh fruits from the farm and see a local climbing a coconut tree while singing a local song (Jambo Bwana).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel/ Accomodation in Zanzibar
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.