Stone faces - Segway tour
We do love St. Petersburg! And that's the reason why showing around our city is a big joy and pleasure for us as well as constantly, opening something new with local citizens. We created several tours around the city center for fans of history and architecture and also segway quests for everyone who wants to explore all mysteries of the city themselves. In an hour by segway you will see more than in three hours with walking tour and even more – no tiredness!
Only stories, useful tips, significant views and unforgettable impressions.
We will provide you with picturesque views, an unforgettable trip on high-tech transport, as well as fascinating stories about the history of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Segway for the duration of the tour
- Safety equipment (helmets, knee pads, elbow pads etc)
- Training session ( 10-20 minutes)
- Warm coat and raincoats in the case of bad weather
What's excluded :
Experience the best of St. Petersburg with this fun and exciting Segway tour of the city!
The ride around St.Petersburg's historical places. During 120 minutes’ walk on Segway you'll visit the main landmarks of the city, will learn interesting facts from lives of XVII-XVIII century's personalities. The route includes: Palace square, the Spit of Vasilievskiy Island, the Field of Mars, Arts square; cathedrals and churches - St.Isaac's Cathedral, the Church of Savior on the Spilled blood, Kazan Cathedral.
- Learn how to ride a Segway with a quick training session
- Explore St. Petersburg’s landmarks
- Enjoy your guide’s local knowledge
- Little group / individual (1 - 6 people)
- Duration: 1-2 hour(s)
• Field of Mars (Marsovo Pole), St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
• Summer Garden, Dvortsovaya Emb., 2D, St. Petersburg 191028 Russia
• Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
• Marble Palace, Millionnaya St., 5/11, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
• Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
• Bronze Horseman, Monument To Peter I, Dekabristov Square, St. Petersburg Russia
• The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
• The Building Of The Admiralty, Admiralteyskiy Drive, 1 metro Nevskiy Prospekt, St. Petersburg Russia
• The Kunstkamera, Universitetskaya Emb., 3 Entrance from Tamozhenny Lane, St. Petersburg 199034 Russia
Departure Point :Liteyniy Ave, 53, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191014
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.