Ston visit with oyster lunch at local place
This exclusive excursion gives you a real taste of the region! In Ston you can see second largest city wall in the world. Enjoy in scenic ride along the Adriatic coastal road, taste local oysters in near local place - taken out of the sea the moment you arrive.
Our excursion will provide you with more surprises as we continue our drive along picturesque places and vineyards of peninsula Pelješac where we will have a lunch at local family
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ston City Walls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ston City Walls, Ston Croatia
You will travel through the Adriatic Coastline where you will enjoy in beautiful view on sea, islands and nature.
In Ston you can see second largest city wall in the world. Ston as a part of Dubrovnik republic has a great history so you will find a lot of monuments around. This area if full of wineyards and olive plants. Almost every second family are producing the wine and olive oil.
It is also a very popular tourist destination with many beaches and islands near by. Enjoy in scenic ride along the Adriatic coastal and discover the peninsula of Pelješa.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You need to contact us 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Hotel pick up is available and please send in e-mail name of hotel and adress. If you do not require hotel pickup we can agree point of pick up. Driver will have your name printed and easy to see.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.