Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour
Are you spending Christmas in Stockholm? What better way to get into Christmas spirit than to join us for a Private Stockholm Christmas Walking Tour!? Imagine snow covered streets, stars shining in the windows… !
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Mulled wine
- Entry/Admission - Stortorget
What's excluded :
- Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose, Yuletide carols being sung by a choir and folks dressed up like Eskimos... Do you know the song? Get into the mood with a Christmas Walking Tour! If you are planning a vacation for December, you have to experience what Christmas in Stockholm is like!
Forget about the turkey, during Christmas in Sweden it is all about the ham. During our Christmas Walking tour in Stockholm, we'll happily indulge in the tradition of kissing underneath the mistletoe and the kids of Sweden definitely have a hard time sleeping whilst waiting for Santa, or as we say in Sweden: Tomten.
Seize the opportunity to wander the cosy streets of the Old Town and get the ultimate Christmas spirit on our Private Stockholm Christmas Walking Tour. Along the way of our Christmas tour we'll treat you and your party to mulled wine and marvelous stories of the Swedish heritage that today make up the Christmas traditions of the Swedes.
December and Christmas in Stockholm's is magical! We hope to see you on our Christmas Walking Tour!
Departure Point :Järntorget, 111 29 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Stora Nygatan 44, 111 27 Stockholm, Sweden
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you are requesting guide to meet you at your hotel, please provide hotel address in Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours are done with small groups and private options for all the tours are available!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.