Stockholm Private Shore Excursion: City Tour + Vasa Museum + Boat Cruise
During a tour with a private driver and guide, you will visit the Vasa Museum, walk around the old city (2 hours) and go for a boat trip along the canals of Stockholm (1 hour).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to the Vasa Museum
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for 5 hrs
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Shared boat tour 1 hr
- Pick up and Drop off at the port by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Vasa Museum
- Entry/Admission - Stockholm Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Stockholm Canals
What's excluded :
- Other admissions/donations
- Entry/Admission - Parliament Building (Riksdagshuset)
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vasa Museum, Galarvarvsvagen 14, Stockholm 115 21 Sweden
Vasa is a giant Swedish warship built between 1626 and 1628 to become the flagship and the pride of Sweden. The ship foundered after sailing about 1,300 m (1,400 yd) into her maiden voyage on 10 August 1628. She was located in the late 1950s in a busy shipping lane just outside the Stockholm harbor. Salvaged with a largely intact hull in 1961, it was eventually moved to the Vasa Museum in Stockholm.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
Gamla Stan is Stockholm's old town, located on Stadsholmen island. This is the oldest part of the city, dating to 13th century, so Gamla Stan is a labyrinth of the charming narrow streets with old houses, numerous restaurants and souvenir shops.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Parliament Building (Riksdagshuset), Sveriges riksdag, Stockholm 100 12 Sweden
Known as the House of Parliament, the Riksdag Building is located amongst the incredibly historical architecture of Old Town, Sweden. Designed by architect Aron Johansson, the building was erected at the turn of the century between 1897 and 1905. Located on the island of Helgeandsholmen, the building is flanked by water and is impressive as it lies on the horizon, especially at night.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Royal Palace, Slottsbacken 1, Old Town, Stockholm 111 30 Sweden
The Royal palace is located on the spot of the Kronor Castle - Stockholm's first building. It's the residence of the current king of Sweden and his family. Daily ceremony of the changing of the guards is organized at noon in the Outer Courtyard of the palace.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Stockholm Canals, Stockholm Sweden
The city is spread across a total of 17 islands on the coast in the southeast of Sweden at the mouth of Lake Mälaren, by the Stockholm archipelago and the Baltic Sea. This is why the boat ride is the exciting way to see the numerous islands and bridges of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your professional English speaking guide and driver outside the gates of the main port.Ports
- STADSGÅRDEN Cruise Ship Terminal, Saltsjön, 116 45 Stockholm, Sweden
- Värtahamnen, Hamnpirsvägen 10, 115 42 Stockholm, Sweden
- Cruise Ship Dock, Frihamnsgatan, 115 41 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.