Stockholm Private Biking. Discover Stockholm in English, French, or Spanish!
English, Spanish or French!
Safe. Intimate. Personalized.
I bring special attention in three languages and entertaining narrative to each guest on every bike tour.
All are welcome!
I especially cater to senior +50 travelers who appreciate a relaxed pace by a senior, experienced guide.
Stockholm’s friendliest tour!
I will be your guide and do my best to make your trip special.
Discover the magic and secrets of beautiful Stockholm.
Are you ready to fall in love with the beauty and magic of Stockholm? We are the friendliest boutique tour company in Stockholm? I think tours should be fun, informative, full of passion, and entertaining!
My tours combine my love for Stockholm, it's light and beauty, with a professional, personalized, and experienced approach to each small-group bike tour.
I am a mature guide with years of professional experience in higher education and guiding.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
Starting from our rendezvous bike shop in we will first stop at City Hall to take in the magnificent views, inner courtyard, and architecture. We will continue towards the city center, passing by Gamla Stan; the Old Town, on our way to Riddarholmen to enjoy breathtaking views of the City Hall from another angle as well as look out toward Sodermalm. We will talk about Ridderholmen Church, Birger Jarl, Gustav Vasa, Queen Cristina, the founding of Stockholm, and major historical events.
We will swing back through Old Town, visit the main plaza, great church, and pay a visit to the statue of St George and the Dragon before moving on into the city.
We will also pass by my favorite peppermint store! Did you know peppermint was invented in Sweden?
We will then continue on to Djurgaden at a leisurely pace soaking in the boardwalks, the easy bike lanes trees, passing by Skansen, Vasa Museum, Prince Eugen Palace, The National History Museum and more. At each point of interest, we’ll stop share a story and take time for photos.
Departure Point :Scheelegatan 15, 112 28 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.