Stockholm of Alfred Nobel Private Tour
Alfred Nobel, the inventor of safe dynamite established the most prestigious prize in the world. This tour takes us to areas of the city where we become better acquainted with this Swedish inventor, the prizes and the annual festivities.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance for 4 hrs. Other languages upon request
- Driver’s services as per the program (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C) for 4 hrs
- Pick-up from port/hotel by private vehicle
- Drop-off to the port/hotel by private vehicle
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Nobel Prize Museum
- Entry/Admission - Stockholm City Hall
What's excluded :
- Any other admissions/donations
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nobel Prize Museum, Stortorget 2 Gamla Stan, Stockholm 111 29 Sweden
Meet your guide and driver outside the main port gate / hotel lobby.
Alfred Nobel, the inventor of safe dynamite established the most prestigious prize in the world, the Nobel Prize, and the laureates are honored in Stockholm on December 10th every year. This tour takes us to areas of the city where we become better acquainted with this Swedish inventor, the prizes and the annual festivities.
We will visit the Nobel Museum, which illustrates a century of creativity. Here we will learn more about a few of the Nobel laureates of the 20th century, the Nobel Prize, the dynamite, the mold and the books.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
Gamla Stan or The Town Between the Bridges is Stockholm's old town, located on Stadsholmen island. This is the oldest part of the city, dating to 13th century, so Gamla Stan is a labyrinth of the charming narrow streets with old houses, numerous restaurants and souvenir shops. The Royal palace, Nobel museum, Stortorget square and many other sites are hidden inside the Gamla Stan. Old town is a great place for the walk, when you can feel the spirit of the medieval city. You can find no transport on the Gamla stan, but the island is very small, it takes no longer than 10 minutes to cross it any direction.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stockholm City Hall, Hantverkargatan 1, Stockholm 11152 Sweden
A brief coach ride through the city centre, passing among others the Concert Hall, also important to the Nobel Festivities, takes us to the City Hall. At the City Hall, the venue of the Nobel Banquet, we will learn more about the building with its fabulous Blue Hall and Golden Hall. What does the national Swedish symbol Three Crowns represent? How do you walk down a staircase with 1300 guests looking at you? And how does the Nobel Banquet come together? This and much more will be revealed on our tour.
Drop off to the port gate / hotel lobby.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from any port/hotel of StockholmPorts
- Stadsgården, Tegelvikshamn
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Alfred Nobel Museum is closed on Mondays during September–May / June - August open daily
- NOT suitable for people with limited walking ability and wheelchair users
- Please don't be late to meet your guide as your tour will be shortened proportionally.
- If you are arriving to the port of Nynashamn, please contact us for an exact quote.
- Children under 12 MUST have their OWN car seat or booster seat in order to participate on the tour. UVisitRussia does not provide car seats/booster seats.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.