Stockholm Nature Hiking - Winter
You wonder what to do in Stockholm? Join us for a hike in the beautiful nature of Stockholm forest. A one day hike for you to discover and learn about plants, wildlife, culture and history of Sweden.
Upon arrival we put on our woolly hats and start to flatten the snow under our steps. On the way we will have the chance to talk about plants, Scandinavian animals and the nature itself. We like to avoid the paths as much as possible as we want to show you the deepness of the forest and take you to our little secret spots.
We have a break around noon and take the chance to build a fire to warm up, to cook lunch and to enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee or tea afterwards.
It won't be long before the sun sets on the horizon so torch lamps will be needed. The afternoon is usually the best time to spot animals. If the temperatures allow us, we will walk on one of the frozen lakes on our way out of the nature reserve before returning to the city with a head full of memories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nackareservatet, 128 48 Nacka, Sweden
We do our daily hike in the national park.
Departure Point :Ystadsvägen 18, 121 49 Johanneshov, Sweden
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.