We very sensible to our guests needs and we adjust our tours accordingly .
We remain very flexible to meet the traveller desire and linger a little bit more where it takes his or her interest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry tickets to all attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Stockholm City Hall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm City Hall, Hantverkargatan 1, Stockholm 11152 Sweden
It is one of the most visited landmark in Stockholm and famous all over Sweden for hosting the annual Nobel Awards Banquet with the Swedish Royal Family attending in the Blue Hall.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen, Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen, Stockholm
We stroll the cobbled streets of the historical centre of Stockholm, hear stories about the people who lived there 800 years ago and admire the medieval architecture in the best preserved town in Europe.
We visit the Royal Palace , the residence of H.M. the King and Queen of Sweden untill 1981,
then we move to Great Cathedral where all the corronation took place since 1276.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Djurgarden & Djurgardsbrunn, Djurgarden & Djurgardsbrunn, Stockholm
After a lunch break in Gamla Stan , we board the ferry to enjoy a vew of the Old Town from the Baltic Sea and head to Djurgården island to cisit the world famous Vasa museum , the 17th century warship which sunk on its maiden day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gustav Adolfs torg, Stockholm, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Arlandastad, Sigtuna Municipality 190 45 Sweden
- Frihamnen 638, Frihamnsgatan 66, 115 56 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Stortorget, 111 29 Stockholm, Sweden
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.