Stockholm City Kayak Tour
Experience Stockholm’s city archipelago on this adventurous 2-hour kayaking tour that’s perfect for both experienced kayakers and beginners alike. Meet your expert guide and head to one of Stockholm’s most protected bays to learn how to paddle a kayak. Then, embark on your exciting kayak tour to take in the city's central islands and picturesque bridges while viewing its highlights from the water. Look out for Stockholm City Hall, Riddarholmen Kyrka, Gamla Stan, Södermalm and Långholmen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced Guide
- Sea Kayak
- Life Vests
- Safety Equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stockholm City Hall, Hantverkargatan 1, Stockholm 11152 Sweden
Paddle past the beautiful City hall
Pass By: Sodermalm, Stockholm Sweden
Get epic views over Södermalm
Pass By: Riddarholmen Church, Birger Jarls Torg 2, 112 28 Stockholm, Sweden
Paddle past the island of Riddarholmen and gaze upon its beautiful historical church
Pass By: Langholmen, Sergels Torg 3, Stockholm Sweden
Circumnavigate Långholmen and enjoy the canal full of traditional wooden boats
Pass By: Reimersholme Hotel, Reimersholmsgatan 5, 117 40 Stockholm, Sweden
If there's time paddle around Reimersholme
Departure Point :Pipersgatan 45, 112 28 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A booking confirmation and ‘Welcome Information’ will automatically be sent once the booking is complete. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact Stockholm Adventures directly.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Kayaking is easy to learn and does not require much physical strength, although a basic level of fitness is required.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- It is recommended that you bring a bottle of water, top with long sleeves, sun hat, sunglasses, rain/wind gear and spare dry clothes (in case you get wet).
- The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum height: 1.95m.
- Maximum weight: 130 kg .
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide deems it unsafe to do so.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All equipment will be disinfected after use. This is a small group outdoor activity. Double kayaks will only be used for guests that come together, guests who do not know each other will not be expected to paddle in a double. All employees receive daily wellness checks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.