Stockholm City Center Walking Tour
Join us on our Stockholm City Center Tour, where we will discover why this district was modernised, who calls this home today (or will one day) and where many people shop at the exclusive stores. We will make our way through the city-centre checking out highlights such as the Stockholm Concert Hall, home of the Nobel Prize Ceremony, Norrmalmstorg, where the world famous term 'Stockholm Syndrome' was born, and the Royal Dramatic Theatre, where famous Swedish actors like Skarsgård (which one?! there's a whole troop of them!) galavant across one of the theatre’s many stages.
We end this tour in Kungsträdgården, a stone’s throw from the Old Town (and just in time to join us on an Old Town Walk if you fancy!).
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
Nobel Prizes, Stockholm Syndrome, Swedish culture and everything in-between. Explore the ins and outs of Stockholm’s modern city centre with us on our Stockholm City Center Tour. There’s much more than meets the eye!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hötorget 8, 111 57 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.