Stockholm Archipelago Kayak Tour - 2 Days
Total escape from the city
Escape for a weekend, only 45 minutes away from Stockholm, with your family, your partner or between a group of friends!
Stockholm archipelago offers you the opportunity to be in a peaceful and relaxful place thanks to his unique landscape that makes all its characteristics. The archipelago is formed of about 30000 islands located in the calmness of the Baltic sea. It used to be formerly farmers and fishermen's shelters or furthermore trading outpost under the Viking period. The surface of the water is overhung by those domes made of rocks and trees often uninhabited giving to the region its uniqueness.
Far from the cities and far from everything, this natural maze offers an unexpected contrast for whom is coming to visit Sweden for a long weekend, or a few days for instance. Join the adventure that would bring you another impression of Sweden.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick up and drop off from central Stockholm
- Your guide
- Swedish Fika (coffee with cookies)
- Equipment (safety vest, paddle, spray skirt)
- Drybags for your items
- Kayak course and introduction
What's excluded :
Day 1: Day 1
Pass By: Dalarö Kajak, Askfatshamnen, Askfatsvägen, 137 70 Dalarö, Sweden
We start the day in the morning in Dalarö, a charming little village, from where we’ll begin paddling with our kayak. After a safety briefing, we’ll begin paddling between different islands that are so many around us
Accommodation included: Sleeping in tent in remote islands of Stockholm Archipelago
Day 2: Day 2
Pass By: True Nature Sweden AB, Ystadsvägen 18, 121 49 Johanneshov, Sweden
The next morning, the adventure will resume but not before having had a breakfast and a coffee to start the day. We are back to Stockholm around 17:00
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Ystadsvägen 18, 121 49 Johanneshov, Sweden
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.