Stockholm 3-2-1 Knock out Tour Half day all Inclusive Top Attractions
Our 3,2,1 Ko Tour was conceived especially but not only for those who have limited time or want to maximize their visit in order to explore ,one of the most beautiful capitals in the world Top attractions.
The visit includes Old Town “Gamla Stan”, Royal Palace guided tour, (Stockholm Cathedral exteriors), Knights Island, plus the gran finale a guided tour to the spectacular warship the Vasa.
Maximum number of partecipants is 8 guests, so you get extra care and attention, a truly VIP treatment, with own Driver, Vehicle, Skip the lines entries, Professional Guide briefly all is included in this extremely satisfying and memorable tour
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry Fees (Skip the Line) to all attractions are included, Royal Palace and the Vasa Museum
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Vasa Museum
What's excluded :
- Our all included policy covers everything, Vehicle, Driver, Blue Badge Guide & entry fees.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden
Your Guide will take you to guided tour in The old town dating back to the 13th century, and consists of medieval alleyways, cobbled streets, and archaic architecture.
Stortorget is the name of the scenic large square in the centre of Gamla Stan, which is surrounded by old merchants' houses including the Old Stock Exchange Building now Hosting the Nobel Museum and Swedish Academy.
The old Town has a long and bloody history we just cannot wait to tell
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Royal Palace, Slottsbacken 1, Old Town, Stockholm 111 30 Sweden
A guided Visit to Tre Kronor The Royal Palace Kings, Queens, Intrigue, conspiracy, Fire and Beauty in one of the largest and best preserved Palaces in Europe, royals private chambers, Thrones and Art together,
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Riddarholmen, Riddarholmen, Stockholm
Riddarholmen "The Knights' Islet" part of Gamla Stan,The main landmark is the church Riddarholmskyrkan, used as Sweden's royal burial church from the 17th century to 1950, and where a number of earlier Swedish monarchs also lie buried.
A fantastic Panorama to Stockholm´s Archipelag and City Hall well worth a great and memorable picture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vasa Museum, Galarvarvsvagen 14, Stockholm 115 21 Sweden
Last stop The Vasa Museum Located on the island of Djurgården (former Royal hunting grounds), the museum displays the only almost intact 17th century ship that has ever been salvaged, the 64-gun warship a unique and exclusive guided visit we are sure that back home you will have plenty to brag about a truly memorable experience
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our guests safety is our greatest concern, you can check our protocols and FAQ on our website, or contact us we would be very happy to give you all the informations you might need
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.