St.Lucia Soufriere Experience
The tour begins after being picked up at your resort in an air conditioned vehicle by an experienced driver/tour guide. Bottled water and local piton beer will be available. Picturesque stops are made along the way overlooking the capital city, Castries and when driving along the west coast. This will include seeing banana plantations and driving through a couple of quaint villages with viewpoints. Continuing along the west coast before getting into Soufriere Town, we also get spectacular views of the Twin Peaks ( Gros & Petite Piton). Then we get to visit the different sites including the Sulphur Springs Park (Drive-In Volcano) where you can do the tour and/or mud bath. Also, Tet Paul Nature Trail, Diamond Waterfall/ Botanical Garden, Toraille Waterfall and zip lining if you so desire. If you need to make a stop to buy lunch, we are flexible and can accommodate your request. Safety and comfort is our main concern!!!
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local Piton beer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Tet Paul Nature Trail
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Toraille Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Morne Coubaril HIstorical Adventure Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
You will tour the Drive-In volcano and do the volcanic mud bath
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tet Paul Nature Trail, Chateau Belaire, Soufriere St. Lucia
A trail where you get a panoramic view of the area including spectacular views of the twin peaks (Pitons)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, Soufriere Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
The Diamond Falls, consistently described as one of the natural wonders of St Lucia. Including the botanical gardens is a multi-award winning tourism site, also being an attractive, alluring and peaceful retreat from the outside world. Enjoy the warmth of the tropics whilst walking through lush fertile vegetation and a diverse range of tropical flowers and plant life. A breathtaking waterfall and hot mineral springs fill the historical baths with age old medicinal waters and flora and fauna abounds. A haven for birds and insects, which gives one a true nature experience not to be duplicated anywhere within the Caribbean.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toraille Waterfall, Soufriere St. Lucia
A 50ft waterfall where you can take a refreshing bath under the waterfall, and on days when the force of the water is not too strong, you can enjoy an invigorating back and shoulder massage under the falls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Morne Coubaril HIstorical Adventure Park, Morne Coubaril Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
Eight zip cables move you effortlessly through you St Lucia zip lining experience where you can take your own air-borne photos of the Piton and town. Then you’re carried into a canopy of banyan, coconut, plum and mango trees and across a bamboo-shadowed gorge. You can also see, smell and hear the ecosystem thriving in a pond below.
Please note: While this is a low activity tour, it incorporates heights at speeds of up to 30mph. Some stairs will also need to be negotiated. This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, persons with heart or respiratory conditions and children under 8 yrs. There is a weight restriction of 260lb
Participants should wear long shorts or trousers and a top that can be tucked in at the waist; clothes are likely to get dirty and may be damaged; skirts or dresses are not advisable. Sneakers are recommended; slippers should not be worn. Participants with long hair should tie it back and all jewellery should be removed and left at home or stowed in a secure place to avoid injury, damage and/or loss.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Resort within the Rodney Bay/ Castries areaPorts
- Port Castries, St.Lucia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.