Steps Through 1692 (History Tour)
Steps Through 1692 is a 45-minute historic walking tour in the heart of downtown Salem. Learn about the hysteria of the Salem Witch trials at points of interest.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salem, Salem, Massachusetts
Come join us on a journey through the history of the Witchcraft Trials of 1692! On this 30 minute walking tour you will see the locations where major events took place, hear the storiesof the accused, visit the cemetery where Judge Hathorne is buried, and even get to pay your respects to the victims of the 1692 Trials.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :30 Church St, Salem, MA 01970, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Tours are capped by the city at aprox. 10 people! Make sure you buy tickets in advance because availability will be limited!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.