Step In Imereti Caves, Protected areas & Trails
It's a great opportunity to discover the land of the golden fleece, the city which dates back to the Argonauts’ time (13th -12th centuries B.C).
you will have the great chance to see the preserved dinosaur footprints! Isn’t it a great attraction for everyone? and Cave of Prometheus - can't miss destination in Tskaltubo which is one of Georgia’s natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, cave pearls, underground rivers, and lakes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Accommodation (Guest house)
- Entry/Admission - Sataplia Cave and Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Prometheus Cave
- Entry/Admission - Okatse Canyon
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kutaisi Tour, Kutaisi. str. Tsisperkantselta, Kutaisi 4600 Georgia
The city of Kutaisi dates back to the Argonauts’ time (13th -12th centuries B.C). Formerly capital of old Colchida, Kutaisi then ruled all of Western Georgia.
Stop At: Sataplia Cave and Nature Reserve, Banoja, Kutaisi Georgia
Sataplia Managed Reserve is located in Tskaltubo municipality, Imereti region, where the footprints of Herbivorous and Raptor dinosaurs of different epochs are found.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Prometheus Cave, Kumistavi Georgia
Prometheus Cave Natural Monument is located in Tskaltubo municipality, Imereti region. The length is 1, 8 km and it is located 40 meters below sea level.
Promete cave 1 hour tourist route passes through Argonauts Hall, Kolkheti Hall, Medea Hall, Love Hall, Prometheus Hall and Iberia Hall. The trail finishes by pedestrian or boating tour on an underground flow of river Kumi. It takes 15 minutes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Okatse Canyon, Village Gordi of Khoni Municipality, Zeda Gordi, Kutaisi 5900 Georgia
Okatse Canyon Natural Monument is located in village Gordi, Khoni municipality, Imereti region. 2-3 hour pedestrian route passes through Dadiani historical forest, 780 m length hanging trail and finishes with panoramic view, where visitors can take memorable photos by “Smart Selfie” Camera.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Freedom Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.