Steam-train adventure in rustic Seliger lake
This is truly unick off-beaten track experience.
Enjoy rustic Russia, visit the famous Seliger lake and beautiful Nilova pustyn monastery and experience historic steam train between Ostashkov and Bologoye.
We will take late night sleeper train from St. Petersburg to Ostashkov. Upon arrival, we will drive 30 minutes to the stunning Nilova Pustyn monastery, located on the shores of the Seliger lake. After the monastery tour, we will be back to Ostashkov to take the historic 3 hrs steam-train to Bologoe before boardring express train back to St. Petersburg.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Steam-train experience
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No food included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seliger Lake, Ostashkov Russia
One of the most famous and beautiful lakes in Central Russia
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in St. Petersburg
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.