Stavanger: Waterfalls, Caves and Rock Tour By Sea
This popular boat tour of Stavanger allows you to love the stunning fjords, Pulpit Rock, waterfalls, and idyllic islands. This is a great choice when porting in Stavanger on your cruise or staying in Stavanger. The memories from the stunning views will last a lifetime and we feel their is no better way to see the Pulpit Rock than to be cruising down the Fjords.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guarantee to get back to the ship in time
- Cultural and Scenic tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lysefjord, Stavanger Norway
I am sure one of the reasons you have booked your cruise was to experience all the Norwegian fjords has to offer. Let Stavanger be one of the highlights of your cruise.
The fjords were created by glaciers. In the Earth's last ice age, glaciers covered just about everything.
The Lysefjord and the Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen) are some of the most impressive sights you will enjoy on the tour. The tour really shows off the natural nature at its best.
You will meet your professional guide with an easy 5 minute walk from the cruise pier, the boat offers a sundeck as well as a kiosk. One of the first memorable sights will be the mysterious Vagabond's Cave, a gorgeous cove where dramatic cliffs surround an aqua-marine pool. As legend has it, the cave was named after a group of vagabonds who hid in the shelter for months trying to escape police.
Pass By: Pulpit Rock, 4129 Norway
We then head to the famous Pulpit Rock this is a natural rock formation consisting of a steep cliff, rising 1981 feet above Lysefjorden, opposite the Kjerag plateau, with an almost flat top of approximately 80 meters. Also on this exhilarating tour of memorable Lysefjord with its towering waterfalls, idyllic islands, and breathtaking scenery, you'll visit goats at summer pasture and taste clear mountain water from the Hengjane falls.
Book early as this tour books up quickly each time a cruise ship is in port. This popular tour guarantees to get you back to the ship in time and we know it will leave great memories of your day.
Departure Point :Strandkaien, Stavanger, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
5 minutes walk from Stavanger cruise portPorts
- Stavanger Cruise Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A camera is advised to take with you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We have cut passenger capacity in half to allow extra space and plenty of seats for our guests. Guests stay at least 1 meter away from those who are not part of their household, everyone disinfects hands as board Disinfecting boat after each trip. Rest rooms & payment terminals, more often.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.