State Museum of Leningrad Defense and Blockade Private Tour
Leningrad, as the city was known in Soviet times, suffered on an almost unimaginable scale during WWII. The courage and determination of the citizens of Leningrad are well-known throughout Russia and the world. If you want to find out more about life during the war, and how people managed to survive, this tour is for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Public transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Blockade
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Blockade, Solyanoi Lane, 9 Metro: Chernyshevskaya, St. Petersburg 191028 Russia
This small but extremely moving museum collection is dedicated perhaps to the most harrowing period of the city's historical siege and defence of Leningrad during the Second World War. Displays show the famine-ravaged city and the heroic efforts to somehow get food in from beyond the blockade, across the frozen Lake Ladoga; the famous 'Road of Life' is depicted here. More than one million people died during the Blockade. Their sacrifice and the extraordinary endurance of the survivors is a source of both immense pride and profound sorrow of Leningrad.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick-up from any accommodation in St. Petersburg. Our guide will pick you up at the specified time, he will hold a sign-board.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/28/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.