Stars Tour Show at Ko Olina
At Stars Above Hawaii, YOU are the star explorer, utilizing very large computerized GPS telescopes capable of seeing inside the craters of the Moon, the clouds of Jupiter in color, the rings of Saturn, stellar nurseries, newborn baby star clusters in the hundreds, the remnants of exploded stars, and other galaxies millions of light years back in time. This 1-hour guided star shows take place every week on various evenings at the Four Seasons Oahu. Explore the mysteries of the universe, seeing the unseen as you have never seen it before.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Stars Above Hawaii
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stars Above Hawaii, Ko Olina Beach 92-1001 Olani Street, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707
Stars Above Hawaii is located in the Ko Olina Resort on the Island of Oahu and is recognized around the world as Hawaii’s Gateway to the Stars for evening entertainment. The star shows are provided to people of all ages from all over the world and held at the Four Seasons Oahu hotel.
Take this mini-vacation into space exploration that you have always wanted to do as a child, or romance under the stars with your loved one and surround yourself with diamond stars that last forever, or just explore the mysteries of the universe, seeing the unseen like you have never seen it before and blow your mind away in awe!
Highlighting Polynesian star navigation, Hawaii star lines, and the latest NASA discoveries throughout the universe, world-class professional star shows take place every week on various evenings by reservation, as well as private star show events throughout Hawaii by request. Various cultural star-related mythologies are also covered.
Hosted by a NASA Ambassador, Astronomer Greg McCartney
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :92-1001 Olani St, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual light clothing for resort hotel and covered shoes recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Star show is wheelchair accessible for those already in own wheelchair. However, we do not provide wheelchairs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Aloha, due to COVID-19, Hawaii State law requires all to wear masks in public. You must bring your own mask. Nearby bathrooms within the hotel are also available for your use. In addition, all our equipment is sanitized before, during and after each star show. See you soon at Stars Above Hawaii.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.