Stargazing Night Tour in Uyuni Salt Flats from Uyuni
Welcome to Uyuni:
Live unforgettable moments in an immense sky and enjoy the view of the Milky Way and the starlight in its pure nature in this extraordinary atmosphere, the Uyuni Salt Flats!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Guide
- Wine bottle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Boots for water (in rainy season)
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uyuni, Uyuni, Potosi Department
This tour starts at 8pm. The pickup will be from the point of collection agreed in Uyuni.
In a private car and with a professional guide, go to the world's greatest salt flat to take an evening stroll and observe the sky in its glory with the stars and the Milky Way in one of the cleanest places on earth.
Enjoy an intimate encounter with nature in a very special atmosphere, and take extraordinary pictures of the sky and stars. See the reflexes on the salt mirror reflected by the stars of the night.
At the end of this tour, return to Uyuni and get dropped off at the place agreed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Colchani, Colchani, Potosi Department
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Enjoy starlight tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Uyuni Hotels/ hostels.Airports
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dry season (April to November)
- Rainy season (December to March)
- The inclemencies of the weather can be altered according to the rains or other factors, the company is not responsible for weather factors that may hinder the normal development of the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.