Stargazing in Sequoia National Park
When looking to the stars, everyone from the youngest child to most learned astronomer knows they are peering into mystery. This is your chance to have your own personal orientation to the nightly spectacle you have wondered about for so long! Sequoia National Park has some of the darkest skies in California and is the ideal location to let your curiosity lead you to an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Your guide will have a space laser pointer, planisphere and red flashlight
- Chairs, cozy sitting blanket and hand warmers will be available
What's excluded :
- National Park entrance fee not included
Settle in for a relaxing evening of curiosity and visual splendor under some of the most dazzling stars in California! Learn about your favorite constellations while hearing star stories of the past. Find out what humans are currently discovering as we explore space. Come away with the sense of wonder that only the magic of the night sky can bring and the techniques to continue exploring the stars even after you leave Sequoia National Park.
Departure Point :Wolverton Picnic Area, Sequoia National Park, CA 93262, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.