Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tour
Discover Vancouver's world-renowned Stanley Park on this 1-hour sightseeing tour. Step aboard an old-fashioned horse-drawn vehicle and travel in comfort through the natural beauty of the 405-hectare (1,001-acre) public park. Relax to the gentle clip-clop of the horse's hooves and the fresh scents of cedar and the sea. A fun and friendly guide fully narrates this storytelling adventure, featuring the famous totem poles, Girl in a Wetsuit statue, the Stanley Park Rose Garden, and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a variable parking fee to park in Stanley Park
- The touring carriages depart from the newly built and custom-designed departure station right next to the information booth for Stanley Park, overlooking Coal Harbour and the downtown core of the city of Vancouver, British Columbia.
The friendly and knowledgeable guide narrates the tour while traveling along Park Drive, overlooking the Seawall and the ocean. Go past the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club and Deadman's Island, also known as the HMCS Discovery, a Royal Canadian Navy Reserve. The ride includes a 5-minute stop at the famous totem poles. Feel free to get out and capture some great photos of this popular site.
Note: Please return to the same carriage to continue the tour.
The next stop is at the famous Girl in a Wetsuit Statue and the Empress of Japan Figurehead. Then the ride continues on the north side of Stanley Park with views towards North Vancouver and the Lions Gate Bridge, a suspension bridge that crosses the first narrows of Burred Inlet, connecting the City of Vancouver.
Departure Point :Stanley Park, Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4, Canada
Departure Time :2/25/2020 - 12/22/2020
2/25/2021 - 12/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.