Standard Ride: Beach & Bush
Come and share in the epic adventures of Mozambique Horse Safari where the legends of our rescued horses come to life. Open your eyes to a different world, where you will ride the beaches on a sprightly bay, swim in turquoise seas and share in our amazing way of life.
We have just over 40 horses, the majority being rescued from Zimbabwean farms at the height of political violence and retold in the international best seller One Hundred & Four Horses. Over the years we have taken on several other horses and recently acquired a herd of SA Boerperds. All our riding horses are schooled to a very high level with calm temperaments
Mozambiue Horse Safari is family run, with a strong sense of personal pride taken to ensure our riding and way of life will be a treasured memory. If you dream of cantering along white sand beaches, swimming in blue seas and enjoying the warm hospitality of island life look no further than Mozambique Horse Safari.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Horse riding, lead groom if necessary, helmets & chaps.
What's excluded :
- Taxi service
Our standard one-and-a-half-hour ride is the most popular and convenient for holiday makers. The ride incorporates all the wonderful eco-systems in the archipelago; wide open beaches, incredible cliff top views, pristine dune bush and mangrove shoreline. We will talk through the incredible history of Chibuene and make the ride as enjoyable as possible. Riding is best done at low tide and suitable for non-riders
Departure Point :Archipelago Resort, Vilankulos, Mozambique
Traveler pickup is offered
The taxi service costs USD 20.00 or MZN equivalent per vehicle for a pick up and drop off from your place of stay in Vilankulo town. Please note that local taxi drivers only accept cash and do not have card facilities.Airports
- Vilanculos Airport, Vilanculos Mozambique
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/10/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.