Stand Up Rafting Río Limay - Bariloche
The ideal excursion for those looking for new challenges. We paddle along the Limay River standing, sitting or kneeling!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tables, river equipment (pants and waterproof jacket) and neoprene boots
What's excluded :
- Services and food not mentioned
We leave from Bariloche. On route 237 we head towards La Lonja, where
Find our boarding place. Here after an explanatory talk, our guides
provide each participant with a wetsuit, jacket and paddle, to begin the
Once in the water we start our 9km tour surrounded by impressive formations
of volcanic rock, watching birds and wildlife of the steppe. Crystal clear waters and fun rapids
They will make the tour an unparalleled experience.
After an hour and a half of navigation we arrive at Mangrullo, near Villa
Lanquin, where we serve a delicious snack. Bariloche return.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.