Stand-Up Paddling - SUP (1h)
Experience and discover the Greifswalder Bodden, the "sleeping trees", the coastline west and east of the Loissin campsite and one of the most beautiful sunsets on the Baltic Sea from the water - on the stand-up paddle board you will experience fun and sports and discover everything besides, a wonderful landscape. Ideal for a day trip in good weather.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 x board plus 1 x paddle
What's excluded :
In recent years, SUP has become the perfect workout and calm alternative to kitesurfing. And even without ambitions to achieve top athletic performance, it is fun to paddle over the bodden, occasionally fall off the board or watch the ground in the waist-deep water. We have boards and paddles from several manufacturers on site, which we are happy to borrow for a deposit.
Departure Point :kitesafe.de, Am Strandweg 1 c/o Campingplatz, 17509 Loissin, Germany
Departure Time :4/30/2020 - 10/31/2020
4/30/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for non-swimmers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.