Stand Up Paddling and Canoe Tour at Kabira Bay in Ishigaki
This is a plan to cruise on the popular new activity “SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board)” in the scenic spot “Kawahira Bay”, which is one of the three star stars selected by the Michelin Green Guide. There is a high degree of freedom in a spacious field, and you can fully experience SUP while watching the beautiful sea. The canoe has an excellent stability and uses a highly stable board, so anyone can easily join!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- SUP set (paddle board fin) Canoe set (canoe paddle) shoes life jacket
- Insurance fee
What's excluded :
<3 Michelin Stars! Cruising "Kabira Bay" recognized by the world! SUP/Canoe Tour>
It is a plan to cruise the scenic spot "Kawahira Bay", which is representative of Ishigaki, which has been selected as three stars by the Michelin Green Guide, by SUP or canoeing.
There is a high degree of freedom in the spacious field, and you can fully experience SUP/canoe while watching the beautiful sea.
The canoe has excellent stability, and the SUP uses a board with high stability, so anyone can feel free to join us!
[Notes] (Please be sure to read)
・Meeting and discontinuation time may vary depending on the season and field conditions on the day. Please contact us for more information.
・The tour is operated in the rain. However, if we judge that the safety of the field cannot be secured, we may cancel the tour.
・Due to the nature of the tour, where nature is the field/observation target, the contents are subject to change depending on the weather, and "what you can see on that day" cannot be guaranteed. We hold tours with the understanding that our customers have the above-mentioned circumstances regarding the tour content. In addition, if the weather on the day of the tour is not the best, and if it is convenient for the customer, we will consult with you such as transfer to another day.
・Please change your clothes so that you can get wet in advance.
・Please complete the toilet in advance before participating (there is no toilet near the site).
・We cannot accept participation after drinking alcohol. Please note.
・If you will be late, please contact us in advance.
・If the shop does not contact you by the evening of the previous day, please call 0980-87-5722 (Ishigakijima ADVENTURE PiPi).
• Kabira Bay, 934 Kabira, Ishigaki 907-0453 Okinawa Prefecture
Departure Point :石垣港離島ターミナル（バス）（石垣空港線・下り）, Misakicho, Ishigaki, Okinawa 907-0012, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at hotels, guest houses and other accommodations in the southern part of Ishigaki Island.Please contact us if you are staying in central and northern Ishigaki Island.Ports
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people after drinking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.