Stand Up Paddle Surf in Puerto del Rosario
Get to know or improve your Stand Up Paddle techniques in the crystal clear waters of Fuerteventura with an expert monitor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Material for the activity (SUP board), Certified instructor
- Pick up service (minimum 2 people)
What's excluded :
• You will enjoy the experience of learning SUP on flat waters.
• You will learn alongside a certified instructor who will be supervising you at all times.
• Enjoy this activity at the best beaches in Fuerteventura.
Stand Up Paddle is a sport that combines low impact surfing with a paddle, its origins are found at the Polynesia islands.
We will work to improve your technique whatever your level is. For starters we will give a small theoretical class so you can get familiar with the equipment.
Then we will go to the water where, in a simple and safe way, we will carry out small coordination and balance exercises.
The goal is to advance in an orderly and unhurried way. As soon as we reach a basic level, we can increase the difficulty of the exercises so that you get the most efficient technique when paddling.
The activity can be carried out along the coast of Fuerteventura, especially the bay of Puerto del Rosario, which is a perfect spot for the practice of Stand Up Paddle surfing.
Anyone who wants to can do it, since you do not need to have previous experience.
All customers have to be able to swim and have a minimum good physical shape.
Departure Point :Harbour Puerto Del Rosario, 35600 las, Av. Reyes de España, 8, 35600 Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
There is a free pick-up service to those clients staying between the areas of Corralejo-Caleta de Fuste only. Minimum 2 people for pick up service. Please specify the name of your hotel when booking. Customers staying in other areas of the island should get to the specified meeting point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.