Stand-Up Paddle on Sea in Nice with Guide
The practice of paddle is quite simple and easy for anyone. Starting with a quick technical demonstration to make everyone feel comfortable with the paddle, your professional guide will lead you through the best itineraries, far from mass tourism, with geographical & geological explanations, cultural anecdotes, a quick instruction about environment awareness & discovery of the flora and fauna of exceptional natural sites.
It is also an opportunity to relax, to slow down, to contemplate Nature, to reconnect with a magnificent natural element: our dear and beloved Mediterranean Sea. You will also have the opportunity to share a traditional high quality picnic in a haven of peace, a cove isolated from all the noises of the cities.
Convivial and unique moments to share with family & friends!
Our team is ready to adapt itineraries to fit your specific desires: sporty, relaxing, leisure or family oriented, or committed for the protection of Nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Board (for individual or 6 persons), paddles and safety equipment
- Professional local guide
- Free paddle introduction lesson
- Snacks - Traditional local picnic including typical specialities
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
Starting with a quick technical demonstration to make everyone feel comfortable with the paddle, your professional guide will lead you through the best itineraries, far from mass tourism, with geographical & geological explanations, cultural anecdotes, a quick instruction about environment awareness & discovery of the flora and fauna of exceptional natural sites.
Whether for half day of full day, there is nothing better than a wild escape exploring the best coastal itineraries where we will follow the jagged shoreline & its caves, creeks & paradisiacal beaches around the most famous capes of the French Riviera. A golden opportunity to make stops taking a dip in unaccessible spots where you will enjoy the turquoise blue colors of the sea, reminiscence of the most beautiful lagoons and sights of Corsica, Sardinia or Carribean.
For full day bookings, we will explore the most beautiful islands and inlets of the French Riviera. Possibility to visit many historical sites (Royal Prison, Citadel, Museum of the Sea, Protected Natural Park, Monastery) and to enjoy tastings of excellent local wines and products, in the vineyards or in the shelter of a pine tree forest during the summer.
Departure Point :30 Boulevard Franck Pilatte, 06300 Nice, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.