Stand Up Paddle Lesson
Experience new sensations while paddling along Mackenzie beach watching the aeroplanes landing on top of you!
Stand Up Paddleboarding, also known as SUP, is a fun and relaxing activity that mostly everyone can do and it's perfect for those who are looking to learn a new skill and get out on the open water to spend some quality time with their family & friends!
After spending a few times on the board, you can join our Sunrise Sup tours and paddle in the early morning while watching the sun rises over rhe Mediterranean Sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Board & paddle
- Impact & surface vest
- Wetsuit if needed
- FREE photo shoot
What's excluded :
After a short theoretical lesson on land about the equipment, the safety rules, and the correct way to position yourself on the board, you will learn and practice SUP on the water with our instructor.
The duration of the lesson is 1 hour ( 30 minutes with instructor and 30 minutes paddling by yourselves)
After this lesson you will be able to paddle and manoeuvre the board safely by yourself.
We provide you with an impact surface vest if you wish so and with wetsuits if the water is not so warm.
We offer lessons for adults as well as kids from the age of 7.
After spending a few hours on the SUP board, you could then join our Sunrise Tours. We meet 1 hour before the sunrise and paddle 1 km away from the shore to watch the spectacular view of the sunrise over the Mediterranean Sea!
Departure Point :Piyale Paşa 158, Larnaka 6028, Cyprus
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.