Stand Up Paddle Class - 2h Waves
Come and learn this amazing sport originating in Hawaii, also known as SUP.
Just fifteen minutes from the center of Lisbon, we have the most perfect places to learn or practice this wonderful activity.
Discover the feeling of a relaxing walk, enjoying the crystal clear waters and the incredible scenery.
We can teach you how to do it. With our experienced and fully certified instructors, we guarantee that in a few minutes you will be fully enjoying it.
per adult from
What's included :
- Surfboard, paddle, leash and wetsuit
What's excluded :
The purpose of this class is to acquire enough knowledge to catch the first waves and slide safely. It lasts for 2 hours. It takes place in the Costa da Caparica area or on any nearby beach with small, smooth waves. Value includes all material. (board, paddle, leash and wetsuit)
• Praia da Bela Vista, Costa da Caparica Portugal
Departure Point :Beach Bela Vista, Costa da Caparica, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is in Cacilhas, Almada. To get to Cacilhas we must take the Ferry Boat at Cais do Sodré, located right in the center of the most touristic neighborhoods in Lisbon. This Ferry trip is very easy, fast (10 minutes) and costs 3 € per person, round trip. There are trips every 15/20 minutes. South Adventures will be at the exit of the Ferry waiting for customers. Thus, we avoid chaotic traffic to leave Lisbon and cross the Bridge over the Tagus River and all that wasted time. From Cacilhas to the beach where we will do the activity, it takes us 15 minutes by car.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/2/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.