Stand Up Paddle Board Tour & Snorkel
Stand Up Paddle Board is a fun and easy activity to experience the Mediterranean from a unique perspective. Quick to learn and great exercise for all ages, the 3 hour session will give you a 30 minute instruction, 30 minute (optional) guided tour and 60 minute freeride rental at Kahuna Surfhouse. A fantastic individual or group activity. Masks and snorkels included!.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
The session is 2 hours long. We will give you a 30 minute instruction and 30 minute guided tour of Kahuna Surfhouse coastline. Now you have the practice and confidence you are free to Paddle and explore on your own - under our supervision for 60 minutes. A fantastic sport that can be peaceful and relaxing or pushed to an extreme level depending on your desire. Great to do in a group but also individually. You'll take home an unforgettable memory! You do need basic swimming skills and we provide flotation vests to anyone that prefers. Preferred time for Stand Up Paddle is in the mornings, before noon (12:00) when the sea is flat and there is low wind.
• Cape Greco View Point, Ayia Napa Cyprus
• Governor's Beach, Off the B1, Pentakomo Cyprus
Departure Point :Softades, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.