Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson in Puerto Vallarta
Make the best out from your visit to Puerto Vallarta and enjoy a stand-up paddleboard lesson where you can have an unforgettable time seeing downtown from the water. This tour is perfect for you and your family, you will get all the necessary equipment and a guide will explain to you all you need to know to navigate on your board.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xiutla Riders Ecoadventure, Avenida Mexico 1254 6 Block North From The Boardwalk Downtown, Puerto Vallarta 48330 Mexico
We meet you at our shop and after signing the waiver we'll go to the beach a block far from our location.
We start with the lesson on the beach to explain to you all you need to know to stand on the board and paddle. Then we get in the water to prove all your learning on the beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Learn a new skill, how to navigate on a paddle board.
Enjoy an unique way to enjoy the puerto Vallartas malecón boardwalk from the ocean.
Our guide Will explain you about the local history, art and culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Los Muertos Pier, F. Rodriguez, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Enjoy the puerto vallartas romantic zone navigating your SUP
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Av México 1262, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.