Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson at Ka'anapali Beach
Learn to stand-up paddle board with Maui's #1 surf school on world famous Ka'anapali Beach! Fantastic activity for the entire family to enjoy! Recommended for ages 10 and older, however younger children are able to ride on a board with an instructor. All participants must be able to swim.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Rash guard and water shoes
- Stand-up board
- Parking validation for up to 3 hours
What's excluded :
Aloha Stand Up Paddlers,
Check in is 30 min prior to lesson start time. Lesson starts off with a 30 min. Land lesson/Safety Lesson followed by an hour in a half of SUPing in the water.
We have a Staff Photographer taking photos the entire lesson. The photos are optional for purchase at the end of the lesson.
Thanks and have Fun!!
• Island Style Adventures, 2435 Kaanapali Parkway - on the beach Whaler's Village Shopping Center, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Departure Point :2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.