Stand up Paddle Board in Malibu
The Malibu area is considered one of the top paddle board locations in the world. The area is surrounded by coves and protected beaches that provide calmer waters and ideal for paddle boarding.
Once out on the water, the views are spectacular! Malibu is very unique in that the hills roll down to the ocean and you will get a unique scenic beauty that you will remember forever.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Paddle board, paddle and wetsuit are included
What's excluded :
I will be taking you on a 90 minute paddle board tour at the most beautiful beach in Malibu. For new paddlers, we will take the first 15 minutes and have a lesson on the beach to get you comfortable. Then out in the water for the rest of the time paddling up the coast and seeing all the beauty Malibu has to offer.
Often we see seals and Dolphin on our journey.
Departure Point :23000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.